Welcome Fun, Fierce, Fashionistas!

MaeAlways is my creation to share my journey and ideas throughout my fashion & textiles degree.
I want to explore different styles and adveture new ideas.... let the fun begin.

Sunday 23 October 2011

Make colour Statment...


I absolutely love this look, BIG necklace, bright colour, leather treggings and loafers. Simple cant go wrong!
I really like colour, in the summer it's everwhere but we Brit's have tendancy that when the weather gets cold and it's wintery, the blacks, greys, creams and any other tonal shade comes out, which dont get me wrong I think look really good but I love colour the brighter the better in my books.

This shirt is a 1960's themed from NewLook, the shoulder's have little detail and the back is a full seam of buttons, the treggings are so comfy, the front are leather look the back are treggings, bum hugging and super slimming, Necklace is big, bold and a little cleopatra themed. Bang on trend.

Colour, texture, fit.

Remember dont mix silver and gold accessories so gold button detail then gold necklace and if you decided to be colourful keep it classic, dont mix bright colour with too many tonal colours, make the colour statement.

Topshop beauties...

No comments:

Post a Comment