Welcome Fun, Fierce, Fashionistas!

MaeAlways is my creation to share my journey and ideas throughout my fashion & textiles degree.
I want to explore different styles and adveture new ideas.... let the fun begin.

Sunday 16 October 2011

Vintage Love




Recently found this website, it sells vintage clothing at reasonable prices, alot of love right now,
I bought this Royal Blue full dress off the website, the cut is very good, although the dress is a size 12 it has an elasticated waist meaning it clings to my size 8 waist.
Tip: When buying vintage look for the shapes, cut and fastenings, obviously with vintage you can't always get your size but the clothes can be easily adjusted and look really stylish.
Right now it's all about having an indiviual style,
Would recommend to have a peek at the website,
www.vintagechild.co.uk
p.s standard free delivery & came within 4 days, doesn't get much better <3


No comments:

Post a Comment